Saturday, July 23, 2011

Three for Tea!

This past week I got to do one of the neatest photo sessions I've ever done. These three adorably sweet girls were in town visiting their grandma:
And every year during their visit they plan a tea party together--complete with a dress up station filled with hats, boas, jewelry, and accessories. Everyone chooses their outfit for tea.

Then a formal tea is served--four choices of tea flavors, dainty sandwiches such as butter and cucumber, and of course yummy treats (I forgot the official tea vocabulary for all of these items...). It was so neat! The girls look forward to this every year (and I think their Grandma does, too!).




After tea there were some fun games such as "Ring around the Rosie."
And then I did a little photo shoot of the girls....They are 4, 6, and 8 and I just loved meeting them! They had the funnest personalities and were just a blast to photograph. Such sweet sisters!
And then a couple with Mom and Grandma!
What a fun, fun day! I am already looking forward to next year!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment