Monday, July 25, 2011

Irma and Juan

Friday night was my final scheduled "pre baby" photo session. Irma is my good friend's sister, so when she asked me to do her engagement session a few weeks back, I couldn't resist! Thankfully Matt came along to help me carry my gear and pose some of the photos, which I greatly appreciated!
It was crazy hot, but Irma and Juan were good sports and never complained! We had beautiful light!!

Irma looks a lot like her sister, and when my two year old daughter passed by and saw me editing these photos, she pointed at Juan and said, "Who's that with Mayra (my friend), and where's Trent (my friend's sister)?" So funny! I explained that this is Mayra's sister and my daughter replied, "Well, she has a nice face!" I agree....they look great together and make a beautiful couple!

These two shots below are my favorites. I think my subjects were a little nervous at first, but by the end of the session they were far more natural. The kiss below wasn't staged at all...luckily I had my camera ready and could snap a quick shot of it! And the picture to the right was the very end of the evening. They were waiting for me to get set up in a new spot and just relaxing together. I hope this will be something they'll know often in their marriage...leaning on each other and chilling together. :)



We grabbed this shot as we headed back to the cars. The bouganvilla in the window box was just too gorgeous to resist. I am proud to say that my 9-month pregnant self laid on my back in the street to get enough of an angle to fit both the lovebirds and the flowers in the frame. Won't say that it looked pretty when I had to get up, but I made it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment