Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Trent and Mayra sitting in a tree.....

Trent.....our friendship started way back...freshman year of college.
For me, it was formed cracking jokes together in class and editing one another's term paper at an Eagles baseball game so we could score the free hotdogs and tshirts. For Matt it occurred while dressed like knights for Spring Sing and while watching too many movies WAY too late into the night with class the next morning.
I can't hardly think of the early years of Matt and my lives as a married couple without also including Trent. We were a hard and fast team of three those first few years the guys were in grad school....We've been through roadtrips, breakups, weddings, 2 graduations, big tests, lots of s'mores in the chiminea, housesitting gigs, and even several cats....Trent and us Lahmeyers.
We heartily agree that Mayra is the one for him, and I was so honored to get to shoot their engagement portraits. I had a hard time narrowing down which to post, since I can't help smiling over these images of our sweet friends in love!













Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment