Sunday, May 9, 2010

Ava Rose

This beautiful girl is already precious to me because her Momma and Auntie are some of my favorite friends in the whole world! They were my college roomies and we've stayed close across 7 years and 450 miles. I got to meet and OF COURSE photograph baby Ava in her first week of life!



Daddy Ryan was a great sport--he even changed his shirt for the photo shoot....And he held this pose for quite a while with only a little whining about how heavy Ava was getting. :) It makes my heart melt to see the pictures of Ryan cradling his baby girl. Precious!


One of my favorite parts of this stage of my life right now is getting to see the beauty of dear friends becoming Mommies and Daddies. Ava Rose, you have some of the finest, my dear!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment